Bizon TV Online takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be noted that Bizon TV Online is a simple website provides contact details and basic information on television and radio channels from all around the world.
We acknowledge and respect the rights of content owners. Links to external sites are opened in a new window to either the appropriate media player, or to the content site where possible. Bizon TV does not host any content on its servers or network. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner.
We also provide specific information for you to access these content sites directly, and we encourage you to do so. All content on this site is openly accessible on the internet. We do not intentionally link to any content that has been restricted by the content holders. Likewise, we welcome business partnerships with media companies – please contact us if you fit in this category.
We respond expeditiously to clear notices of copyright infringement. The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov). If you believe that content available by means of the Website infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by means of an emailed notice (“Infringement Notice”) providing the information described below by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|DCMA Notices should be sent to email@example.com and include the following to be deemed valid:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bizon TV Online to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Bizon TV Online to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining partymay be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.