Ads by Google AdSense
USA | Arabic  | Latino | China | Russian | Dutch | French | Greek | Hungary | India | Indonesia | Italy | Japan | Korean | Poland | Portugal | Romania | Spain | Turkey | UK

18,055 views

Star TV
CNN Turk TV
Show TV
NTV Spor
Fox Turkey TV

Description
Watch TRT Arabic TV Live Online. TRT Arabic TV streaming on internet, and free. TRT Arabic TV is a general television channel from Turkey. Turkey’s leading radio and television corporation TRT launches a new channel on April 4 to meet demands of Arabic speaking people in Turkey as well as concerns of Middle Eastern countries.The trial broadcast of the Arabic channel has begun, which will later present news, music and entertainment programs, series, movies, documentaries and programs for kids. The editorial policy of the channel will address the ethnic, linguistic and cultural diversity of the region. Signing several cooperation agreements with Jordan, Syria and other Arabic-speaking countries, TRT will also exchange programs and undertake joint-productions accordingly. Deliver various specific programmes and offers a variety of entertainment, sports, and news, broadcast live from Turkey. TRT el Türkiye (التركيّة TRT) is an Arabic language channel of TRT (Turkish Radio and Television Corporation), broadcasting to Arabic-speaking audiences in Turkey and the Middle East, 24 hours a day, on subjects, events, and news as well as soap operas from and pertaining to Turkey. It was launched on 4 April 2010  If you want to find more informations about TRT Arabic TV please visit the Official Website of this television channel or contact us and tell us more about it !!! If you cannot watch TRT Arabic TV please leave a message in comment box below. watch TRT Arabic live streaming online TRT7 Turk شاهد البث المباشر القناة التركية العربية السابعة بث مباشر تركيا إسطنبول
Street Address
Owned by
Turkiye Radyo Televizyon
Launched
4 April 2010
tags

trt arabic online

12 Responses to “TRT Arabic Turkey شاهد البث المباشر القناة التركية العربية السابعة بث مباشر تركيا إسطنبول”

1. Anonymous says:

hi, i can not access to the web site of the channel. please help.
    Best regards

2. Anonymous says:

I canot watch the arabic turkish chanel.and I have higt speed internet connection .please advise .

3. Anonymous says:

SORRY I CAN NOT READ AND WRITE IN TURKISH , BUT I WANT EXPRESS MY FEELING AND SAY THAT I LOVE YOU RECEP , GOD BLESS YOU.

4. Anonymous says:

you have to install wmp or real player

5. suzan says:

Hi I cant access this website can someone help me out please?

6. Anonymous says:

How can i watch this TRT Arabic channel on my tv.
    I have connection to the Nile Sat and HOTBIRD.
    Please Advise

7. Admin says:

I'm really sorry, I do not know how to watch this channel on your tv. I can only provide this channel on internet. sorry sir..

8. Anonymous says:

Has the frequency of this TV channel been changed from 10911 vertical ? We can't get any signal since four or five days. Does this have anything to do with the troubles in Lybia ? We are living in Abu Dhabi and we have been watching this channel daily since it started broadcasting and we never had any problem with the reception until now !Please help us get it again because we really miss it.Thank you.

9. Admin says:

the channel now is working, thanks for your advice :j:

10. Anonymous says:

I canot watch the arabic turkish chanel. What could I do to watch it on line.

I appreciate your response.

11. Admin says:

the channel is workin very well, please wait a moment / a minute to watch it. Or check your browser, best watch in Mozilla.

12. Dr. Javed says:

Dear
    I want to listen your Islamic Muzik Channel and news in Urdu language. Your Turkey TV Channels are excellant and I like them very much although I can,t understand your language. I also like Turkey very much because you have true love with the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammed (Sallaho Alaiha wasalam.
    Thanks